Friday, May 10, 2013

LOVE MOM

It's no secret that every person that is born has a mother. This Sunday May 12th is Mother's Day.
A celebration and appreciation for all the mothers that love their children, support their spouses, nurture and care for so many others. A mother is a special individual who carried you for 9 months in her womb, the vessel that GOD allowed you to come into this world.
I am grateful for my mother for whom I love dearly. I've witnessed this amazing lady sacrifice so much as I was growing up. She endured family animosity, her own personal issues, divorce, but one thing that remain constant, her love for GOD and her children and grandchildren. I'm thankful for having a mother that prays for me, not judgmental, and encourages me. I never take for granted her presence because so many people I know mothers' have passed away or may be living but not in their life due to conflict.
The bible says in  Genesis 3:20, "Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."

Poetic Thought:

For every beginning there is an end,
For every good deed there is a sin,
For every bitter there is something sweet,
For every time you fall down, get back on your feet,
For every race commit and run,
For having life and not being aborted, thank and love your mom! ~ JD

Tupac Shakur is one of my favorite Hip Hop artist of all time. His song "Dear Mama" is a classic and a heartfelt ode to his mother. These lyrics below stand out to me:

"Cause when I was low
 You was there for me
 And never left me alone
 Because you cared for me"

"And there's no way I can pay you back
 But my plan is to show you that I understand
 You are appreciated"

As a man, women have come and gone in my life, but one woman that has always been there through the good or bad, is my beloved mother, Sherry C. Davis, I love you mom with all my heart!!! Happy Mother's day to all the mothers that read my blog! Until next time, class dismiss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment