Monday, April 8, 2013

SEX Season

The weather is warm, sunny days are here as spring is official before summer come. This means more revealing clothing and everyone displaying their physiques from putting time in the gym. In turn this intensifies the lust for sex between men and women. I stated in an earlier post, sex was created by GOD, so it is a beautiful thing but in its proper context. We know that it is suppose to be experienced in marriage but most have experienced it before marriage, myself included.
The desire for it is a natural part of our human fabric. Mankind has twisted it and done as we please. So now there are many consequences to pay, when wisdom is not used when engaging in it. STD's are at an all time high from Herpes to HIV, marriages being shattered by affairs, abortions because of unwanted pregnancies, homosexuality, just to name a few.

Men and women view sex quite differently. Most times a woman will have sex when she likes a man or have feelings for him. It opens up her emotional bank. There is an exception, some women have casual sex without the emotional attachment. Men, we have sex for a release, (not just the obvious) but more so to relieve stress, as well as the euphoric feeling it brings. But like the exception for women, not all men have sex without emotions, some men engage in it when they do care for the woman it is with.

We live in a society where sex has influence over everything from social media, music, television & film, government, and church.
Sex is a free will choice that can become addictive and even destructive if not handled properly.
The bible says in I Corinthians 6:12, "Everything is permissible for me, but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible for me, but I will not be mastered by anything."

Poetic Thought:

Men and women an undeniable attraction,
Add emotions, subtract sound reasoning, perform sensual actions,
Ride the camaro instead of the horse and carriage,
No license required to engage, oblivious to marriage,
It was created for simplicity but we make it complex,
No diet plan for restraint, overweight lover devouring the cuisine of sex! ~ JD

There is a song by R&B artist Trey Songz called "Sex ain't better than love." I like this song a lot. My own personal journey experiencing sex from being a teen to becoming a man, I can relate to the underlying message he is conveying. This particular verse in the song Trey sings stands out;

"I been out here in these streets and I done learned,
 Every girl I gave my lovin to was only a substitute,
 I been out here in these streets and I done learned,
 Even though she's in my arms,
 This ain't where my heart belongs,
 Sex in the air no lovin here,
 Soon as I get through, I'm outta there."

Be wise, either abstain until you have your GOD sent mate or practice safe sex if you can't wait! Until next time, class dismiss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment